Please join WSASCD + ASCD for the Whole Child Institute -Virtual
February 26, 2022 | 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. PST
Our mission to support the Whole Child cannot be done in just one month. Here are some ways that you can promote the Whole Child beyond January!
- January is Whole Child Month in Washington State as declared by Jay Inslee, Governor of the State of Washington.
- Read Washington State ASCD’s 2022 Whole Child Proclamation
- Thank a school counselor for the social and emotional learning supports they provide to our students
- Share the WC calendar with your school counselor, principal or school leaders
- Nominate your school for the WSASCD 2022 Whole Child Award – Nomination window opens February 4, 2022 (Whole Child Award Nomination Form)
- Review these websites to learn more about best practices in whole child education (ANet, TWC, ASCD, + WSASCD)
- Read about the Whole Child partnership that is flourishing in Tacoma – Intentional Community Partnerships Centered on Supporting the Whole Child, Tacoma Whole Child 2022